Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:54
Kenny, Jennifer. "Chain Stores Invade Beverly-Morgan Park." Ridge Historical Society Newsletter June-July 2004. Print version available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection
A description of a commercial site built by real estate developer George Prassas in Beverly-Morgan Park in 1929 to house a Walgreens Pharmacy and other businesses. The article includes a photograph of the building in 2004.