St. Mary’s Female Free School
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:48
St. Mary’s Female Free School, South Chicago
Madison Street, in the rear of the Cathedral
Attached to Cathedral Parish
"Catholic Directory for the Churches and Clergy of the City of Chicago, 1852, from the Catholic newspaper, The Western Tablet, 14 February 1852, October 1852 changes and additions"
Submitted by Barbara Bieczszat
Chicago Genealogical Society, Chicago Genealogist, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Summer 2007), pp. 132–133