St. Joseph’s German Male and Female School
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:48
St. Joseph’s German Male and Female School, North Chicago
Attached to, and adjoining St. Joseph’s Church [Corner of Rush Street and Chicago Avenue]
"Catholic Directory for the Churches and Clergy of the City of Chicago, 1852 from the Catholic newspaper, The Western Tablet, 14 February 1852; October 1852 changes and additions"
Submitted by Barbara Bieczszat
Chicago Genealogical Society, Chicago Genealogist, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Summer 2007), pp. 132–133