St. James’s Female Free School
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:48
St. James’s Female Free School, North Chicago
Clark Street, between Ohio and Ontario Streets
Attached to Parish of Holy Name
"Catholic Directory for the Churches and Clergy of the City of Chicago, 1852 from the Catholic newspaper, The Western Tablet, 14 February 1852; October 1852 changes and additions"
Submitted by Barbara Bieczszat
Chicago Genealogical Society, Chicago Genealogist, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Summer 2007), pp. 132–133