St. Gabriel Catholic Cemetery
Submitted by metcallahan_3258 on Sat, 2017-01-28 09:33
St. Gabriel Cemetery was stablished by the Franciscans as a burial ground for Catholics who died in the Oak Forest Infirmary (established in 1907). Although the 7,312 graves are unmarked, the Archdiocese of Chicago has records of the location of burials. More information is available at the office of St. Casimir's Cemetery, 4401 West 111th Street, Chicago.
"Illinois, Archdiocese of Chicago, Cemetery Records, 1864-1989"
Online at FamilySearch
Koziol, Ronald. “Patch of Land near Cicero Ave. Has More to It than Meets Eye”
Chicago Tribune, May 31, 1991