South Shore Temple
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:04
According to its current website (the congregation is now called Kol Ami) South Shore Temple was founded in 1922. Its first synagogue was located at Jeffery and 72nd - the Tribune reported on the dedication of a community house at that location on Feb. 19, 1924. In 1970, the congregation moved to 145 E. Ohio.
1922 - 1970