Olson Waterfall and Rock Gardens
Diversey and Pulaski
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:25
"Olson Waterfall". The Jefferson Park Historical Society. January 2008: 19-22. Print version available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection.
Brief history of the Olson Waterfall and Rock Gardens a public park built by Walter Olson owner of the Olson Rug Company. The park opened in 1935 and closed in 1971. Article includes photographs of the park from 1942.
1935 - 1971