Kehilath Jacob- Beth Samuel
Submitted by jack on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:05
This congregation was founded by the merger of Kehilath Jacob and Beth Samuel in 1956. Kehilath Jacob moved from Hamlin and Douglas, while Beth Samuel is listed at 3441 W. Peterson the previous year.
The dedication of the new synagogue was reported in the Chicago Tribune of March 11, 1956.