Kehilath Israel/ B'nai David/ B'nai Yakov
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Three different congregations were listed at this location over the years. In the 1923 and 1928 city directories, Kehilath Israel was listed here (as Kallis Israel in 1928.) In the 1935 classified telephone directory, B'nai David was listed here. In the classified telephone directories of 1951-1977, B'nai Yakov was listed here (sometimes as B'nai Yakow.)
Photographs by Jack Simpson under a Creative Commons license.