Group 45 of the Polish Women's Alliance of America
Submitted by rjkoziel on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
Name of Group 45: Towarzystwo Matki Boskiej Czestochowskiej (Our Lady of Czestochowa Society)
Established November 29, 1904
Original organizers: Julia Smoczynska, Benigna Belinska
Size of Group during establishment: 10 members
Size of Group in 1938: 215 members
This location is the residence of Group secretary Julia Smoczynska as of 1912.
The majority of the members lived in Pilsen, mostly from W 18th to W 21st streets and nearly all members were born in Galicja, in the Austrian Partition of Poland.