Group 40 of the Polish Women's Alliance of America
Submitted by rjkoziel on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
Name of Group 40: Towarzystwo Matki Boskiej Nieustajacej Pomocy (Our Lady of Perpetual Help Society)
Established January 10, 1904
Original organizers: Wiktoria Harast
Size of Group during establishment: 24 members
Size of Group in 1938: 152 members
This location is the residence of Group secretary Aniela Garstka as of 1930.
The majority of the members lived in Little Village and were born in either Galicja (the Austrian Partition of Poland) or in Chicago.