Edward Fox Photography Studio
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:54
"Edward Fox-Over 100 years on Milwaukee Avenue." Jefferson Park Historical Society Newsletter January 2007 : 3. Print version is available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection .
A brief history of the business from its first location at Milwaukee and Armitage in 1902 to its move to the Milwaukee Avenue location in Jefferson Park in 1969. Article includes a photograph of the Milwaukee and Armitage location c. 1902.
An online history is available here.
1902 - 9999