Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
Submitted by gfrere on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
Organized: April 18, 1861
Closed / Merged: open
Moved to this location: 1896
Moved from this location:
"Jefferson Township's Oldest Church." Northwest Chicago Historical Society No. XIV (July 2011): 5. Print version is available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection.
The church was originally located at 4754 N. Milwaukee Ave.
1861 - 9999