Congregation Rodfei Zedeck
Submitted by jack on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:04
Congregation Rodfei Zedeck was founded in 1874, according to the history on its website. Meites' History gives 1906 as a founding date- apparently incorrectly. At the time of its founding, the congregation was located in the Town of Lake, an area that was later annexed to Chicago.
In 1948, it moved to 5200 South Hyde Park Boulevard from its previous location at 5446 Greenwood Ave. As of 2008, it remained at 5200 South Hyde Park.
Chicago Jewish News also has a history of the congregation.