Congregation Ohave Zedek
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Congregation Ohave Zedek was founded in 1896, and first met at Irving (now Bell St.) near Hirsch.
In 1903, the congregation dedicated a new synagogue on Claremont north of Division Avenue. An article in the Tribune on Sept. 14, 1903 reported on the dedication ceremony.
In 1920, the congregation merged with B'nai David and built a new temple at 1908 N. Humboldt Boulevard.