Congregation Moses Montefiore
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Congregation Moses Montefiore, first appears in the city directory in 1886, listed at Augusta and Noble.
In 1902, it moved to 455 N. Robey (now 1042. N. Damen.)
The Tribune reported on the dedication of the Robey street temple on Sept. 22, 1902. This congregation is last listed in the city directory of 1923.