Congregation Mikro Kodosh
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Congregation Mikro Kodosh was listed at 526 W. 12th in Chicago city directories from 1908 to 1910 and at 1320 W. 12th from 1910 to 1914; today, both of these addresses would be on the 1300 block of W. Roosevelt. It was previously located further east, at 12th Place and Clinton. By 1923, the congregation had moved to 1253 S. Lawndale. There is a profile of this congregation in A Walt to Shul by Schwartz and Kraus.
1908 - 1914