Cong. Hagro Anshe Vilna
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Cong. Hagro Anshe Wilna moved to Congress and Springfield in the 1920s, having previously been located at 1360 S. Sangamon. On Oct. 7, 1923, the Chicago Tribune reported on the building of a new synagogue at Springfield and Congress. The synagogue was demolished for the Congress expressway; the Tribune reported on the planned demolition on January 25, 1951. The congregation then moved to 210 S. Hamlin.
1923 - 1948