Chicago Latin School for Girls
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:40
The Chicago Latin School for Girls
40 E. Scott St.
(merged with The Chicago Latin School for Boys to form The Latin School of Chicago at 59 W. North Blvd. in 1953)
Vita Scholae - Chicago History Museum: 1941-1945
"Chicago Latin School and Girls Latin School of Chicago heads of student government, 1902-1953." Chicago Genealogist.
Chicago IL: Spring 2006. Vol. 38- Iss. 3-
Call No. Local History Ref F 548.1 .C45 (2nd floor open shelves)