B'nai David Ohave Zedek/ Humboldt Boulevard Temple
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
Two congregations of the Northwest Side, B'nai David and Ohave Zedek merged and built a new synagogue at 1908 N. Humboldt Boulevard in 1920.An article in the Tribune of Sept. 3, 1920, reported on the dedication. This synagogue was subsequently called the Humboldt Boulevard Temple. In 1959, the congregation merged with the Budlong Conservative Center and became the B'nai David Budlong Conservative center. An article in the Tribune of July 4, 1959 reported on the merger.
1920 - 1959