Blessed Sacrament

Street Address: 
Cermak and Central Park
Chicago, IL

Organized: 1890
Closed/Merged: 2005
Moved to this location: 1890
Moved from this location: 2005

Our Lady of Good Counsel merged with Sts. Peter and Paul and St. Maurice churches under the name Blessed Sacrament in 2005.

Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:
FHL Film #1703801 Items 7-8
Baptisms- 1890-1906
FHL Film #1704111 Items 1-6
Baptism index- 1906-1942
Baptisms- 1906-1916
Marriages- 1891-1910
Marriages- 1908-1916
Confirmations- 1896-1917
Communion- 1913-1915
Confirmations- 1913-1917

Some digital images are available online.



1890 - 2005

Structure Type



Add comment