Submitted by liz on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:43
Note: The Newberry Library holds the personal papers of author John Drury.
Established by Edward B. Ballantine, formerly of the exclusive Casino Club. The steaks and chops served here rate high in quality, and the other dishes are of no small merit. Open for breakfast, luncheon, dinner, and after-the-theatre. Both a la carte and table d'hote service. The front portion of the restaurant contains high oaken booths while at the rear is a large dining room, done in the English tavern style. Delaware 0050.
1931 - 1931