1062 N. Ashland
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
Austrian-Galician congregation is listed at this location in city directories from 1902 to 1917. Prior to 1909, the address at this location was 485 N. Ashland. In 1923, Osterreich Galizien is listed at Marion Ct. and Ashland - given the proximity of the proximity, it seems likely this is the same congregation.
Osterreich Galizien Cong. (Anshei Sfard)
Osterreich Galizien Cong. (Anshesfard)
1902 - 1917