Anshe Kanesses Israel/ Torah Congregation
Submitted by jack on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:05
Acording to Meites, Anshe Kanesses Israel was founded in 1875. In the mid-1950's, it moved from 3411-19 Douglas Boulevard to 2357 E. 75th and merged with Torah Synagogue, according to A Walk to Shul by Kraus and Schwartz. In the mid-1970's, it moved again to the far North Side. As of 2008, the congregation's temple was located at 3050 W. Touhy.
Anshe Kneseth Israel (Meites)
Russiche Shul (Meites)
1875 - 9999