633 Gary Place
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:01
According to Meites History, Anshe Emet (listed as Anshe Emeth by Meites) was founded in 1878. However, the congregation published a centennial book in 1973, giving an earlier founding date.
In 1916, it moved to 633 Gary Place (now 633 Patterson) from its previous location on Sedgwick near Blackhawk. In 1928 it moved to its current location at 3762 N. Pine Grove.
Anshe Emes (1882 city directory)
Anshe Emeth (Meites)
1916 - 1928